Despite what you may think, tint films have nothing to do with taking pictures and everything to do with making your car look more stylish and yes, more comfortable to ride in.
If you’ve ever been in a car with clear glass, you already know how awful it can be especially when the sun is high out. Not only does it hurt your eyes, but there’s a very real threat of you suffering from a sunstroke especially if you drive for long hours inside the car.
With a tint film, however, you can minimize the impact on your eyes. There are many companies out there that make tint films, and you can buy their products readily online. When the package gets delivered to you, you can go to a car center and have the tint film applied to your car windows. But if you know how, you can always do it yourself.
The thing to remember with tint film is that not all of them are created alike, and there are films that have better UV protection than other products. If you have especially sensitive eyes and skin, you need to buy the film that offers a high level of UV protection.
But aside from protection from the sun, you can apply tint to your car to make it look more savvy. Rather than settle for the boring gray, why not go for the dazzling red tint, right? You could also buy something that has design prints on them.
The good thing about tint films is that they are not terribly expensive. A roll costs only $10 on Amazon. But these are your ordinary tint. If you prefer added protection or extra sizzle to your car, be prepared to pay more for tint rolls with upgrades.
A contractor’s license bond refers to the requirements that need to be met before an active license is issued, activation of an old license and continued maintenance of an already renewed license. Basically, these requirements are there to protect consumers who might be affected by defective constructions or any other violations of the license law. It also benefits employees who have not been paid as a result of their work.
Requirements For The Bond
• First, the bond should have been written and compiled by a surety company through the specific state’s insurance department(California Contractor Bonds are really popular)
• The name of the business and the number on the license should correspond to that written in the state’s records
• There should be a signature from the attorney of the surety company on the bond
• The form on which the bond is written should be approved by the Attorney General’s office
Besides the contractor’s bond, an individual might also be required to have a bond of qualifying individual before any license has been issued or reactivated. Requirements for this bond are also similar to those of the contractor’s license bond. If an individual’s license has been revoked due to any violations in the law, the company in question is required to fill a disciplinary bond with the registrar. This allows the registrar to consider reissuing or reinstating the license. Requirements for the disciplinary bond include:
• The disciplinary bond can’t be replaced with any other bonds but rather must be filed together with all the other bonds in order to be considered.
• Depending on the violation in question, the registrar will determine the bond amount
• The bond must always be updated and remain current on file at the registrar’s office for a period of at least 2 years.
All the other requirements match exactly with those of the contractor’s license bond and the bond of qualifying individual. Also most states like California only require one California contractor bond.